Leah also shared five ways people - especially those of you who are not Shomrei Shabbat (Shabbat observant) can help:
1. Vote for Friendship Circle on Facebook, all of the info is at http://votefc.com (Hey, I did that! - Management)
2. If you vote, please tweet about your vote for FC! Use http://votefc.com and #votefc hashtag! Do this as many times as you’d like, the Chasegiving contest runs for 7 days, and we think it’d be great to trade a million #voteFC tweets for a million dollars! (Hey, I did that! - Management)
3. For badges and easy tweeting, check our resource page at http://votefc.com/promote/
4. Write a blog post about Friendship Circle and our race to a million dollars on your blog. (Hey, I did that! - Management)
5. On Saturday the 16th we have a big surprise happening at the Pistons/Knicks game at halftime (around 8pm), we’d like to make a lot of noise on twitter about it, so much so that we could possibly TREND in the top ten. We’d love for you to help with that. All you have to do is add the #votefc hashtags to your tweets while you watch the game!