My Photo

Upcoming Events

  • Esther Kustanowitz - Consulting & Freelancing
    Whether you need a content plan, communications strategies, or a social media orientation, I can help you. Reasonable rates available - contact me at esther.kustanowitz at gmail.com.

@EstherK on Twitter

Become a Fan

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sitemeter

« 3...2...1...Happy New Year! | Main | Funding/Fellowship Friday: Bikkurim-An Incubator for New Jewish Ideas »

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00d83451b01469e200e54fbe4f868833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Happy New Green Year:

Comments

Shaun Eli

Right, she created the shoes purely to avoid killing animals. Because clearly there aren't any other non-animal product shoes on the market.

5% of the profits go to charity. And the other 95%?

I believe in capitalism, but still-- let's call this what it is, a business idea from someone famous who saw a market for a product and jumped in with both feet.

Shaun Eli
www.BrainChampagne.com


Rivster

Wow -- I mean -- wow! That just might be taking things a little too far.

What's your take, BTW, on ethical Kashrut??

The comments to this entry are closed.

Tip Jar

Change is good

Tip Jar

JDaters Anonymous

The Book of Esther

BlogAds

  • BlogAds