7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Fall helplessly, deeply, desperately in love with my soulmate, get married, have kids, and write children's books.
2. Publish another book, this one more my own than the other one.
3. Drink wine, eat bread and cheese, and speak French in Paris with someone I love.
Be in a Girls Gone Wild video. Be on network television, preferably on a sitcom or by guesting on Ellen).
5. Work up the nerve to go out on a jetski or waverunner.
6. Conquer my fear of the bathing suit.
7. (Stole this from Annabel Lee, the memer, but if the item fits...) Find some tangible way to leave the world better than it was when I found it.
7 things I can do:
1. Write. (Duh.)
2. Sing. (A little.)
4. Use big words even whilst intoxicated.
5. Do decent karaoke imitations of Cher, Britney and Axl Rose.
6. Make people laugh.
7. Apply lipstick using my cleavage. (Oh wait, that might have been someone else.)
7 things I cannot do:
4. Suffer fools gladly.
5. Wear couture or very high-heeled shoes.
6. Use the terms "oh no, you di'n't" or "raise the roof."
7. Keep my apartment clean if I'm not having company.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
2. A great, generous smile that you can see in his eyes.
3. A commitment to Jewish life. (Yes, I am a dork.)
4. Someone who "gets it."
5. A devotion to pop culture, but not to the exclusion of human interaction.
6. Sense of humor.
7. An appreciation for writing. (I was once set up with someone who said, and I quote, "poetry is just stupid.")
7 things that I say most often:
1. As if...
2. A world of no.
3. I'm on the verge of greatness, I tell you.
4. I'm the Jewish Carrie Bradshaw...in flats from Payless.
5. The paparazzi follow me everywhere...welcome to my world.
6. Don't make me come over there...
7. It's all about the fans.
7 celebrity crushes:
1. Jeremy Piven's my celebrity given.
2. Greg Grunberg (or as TV Without Pity calls him, "Agent Sean")
3. Adam Goldberg (gotta have some Hebrew Hammer)
4. Bradley Cooper
5. Scott Foley (Noel Crane should have kicked Ben's ass, but Felicity still didn't deserve him)
6. Michael Vartan (Michael Vaughn)
7. Vince Vaughn (Vince Vartan?)
SCROLLING BONUS: Crushes of the past, from which I've moved on: Matthew Perry, Jonathan Silverman, Ben Stiller and Jon Stewart
7 people I want to do this:
I'm going to count Annabel Lee and Hilary as two, but they've already done it, so I only have to bug five more people.
Here's hoping we all live long and healthy lives, so we can achieve as much as we may desire.